Friday, October 1, 2010

Cricket Song

It is Friday evening and I'm listening to the cricket's lullaby. I love the sound of crickets and other nighttime insects as they favor me with their many assorted serenades. There's a peacefulness about the gentle rhythms that soothe my soul. Such a pleasant way to end a rather unpleasant week.

I did not feel well all week long which was rather inconvenient because I had so much to do after coming home from a week's vacation. My condition (Fibromyalgia) decided to hit me with a major flare-up which usually confines me to bed. When I could, I wandered around my house chaffing at what needed to be done, knowing there was little I could do about it. I guess I was pretty emotional and cranky all week.

So the week has passed and nothing's been done around the house but all's still well with my little world. I'm feeling better; the flare-up is subsiding. Thank you Lord, for seeing me through this week and rewarding me with a cricket song.

Goodnight, Dear Readers.

No comments: