Friday, February 4, 2011

A Grandgirl Day With Maeve!

It was Grandgirl Day today with precious Maeve and we had so much fun! After watching Disney's Aladdin, we feasted on pizza at Pat's Pizza; then, it was back to my house for some painting fun and dessert which consisted of a bag of M&Ms.

Maeve is a very discriminating pizza aficionado and will not eat just any cheesy slice out there. She likes Pat's and Domino's. As a matter of fact, as she was watching the big screen TV in the restaurant, a Domino's commercial aired and she jumped up and yelled: "DOMINO'S PIZZA!" She's so stinkin' cute!

Maeve loves to paint and kept saying with such pure 3 year-old delight: "Granny, I'm painting all by myself!"


Posing pretty for the camera.

Even her Olivia doll got into the act!
I treasure spending time with my grandchildren but you probably already guessed!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

she is so beautiful! i love her so much it hurts!