Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A *Grand-full* Week

This week is shaping up to be full of all my grands!

Yesterday, I had a play-date with Ryleigh while her parents went house-hunting. Her Momma and Daddy think it's plain old babysitting but this Granny knows it's an opportunity to play and enjoy my grand little one.

Today, we'll be taking on the city of Philadelphia visiting the Franklin Institute. The 'we' consists of my darlin' Cape May grands and my son.

Later this week, it will be another play-date with Maeve and Ezra so Mama can get some work done around the house.

I'm so looking forward to the warmer weather when trips to the park are the order of the day.

I love my life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’d like to invite you to follow my blog. It is spiritual in content.