Sunday, February 10, 2013

Joy and Sorrow

Other life events came our way in the past couple years since I last posted.  One is the addition of two more grandchildren!  Such joy!  When I find their pictures, I'll post them on The Granny Chronicles.  My photos are a little disorganized at the moment.  Anyway, they are two sweet little boys: Lemuel who is 7 and Reuel who is 5.  So precious and so thankful to add them to my Grands!

The other is bittersweet.  Paul lost both his parents last year.  Dad went home to be the Lord in April and Mom just couldn't take life without him.  She went home three months and one day later in July.  They had been married for almost 65 years.  We miss them so very much and look forward to the time when we will see them again.  Heaven's just a little sweeter, now. 

No comments: